About ANTHEM BLUE CROSS (crebp-norbar)
Why do you need health coverage?
- – Protection from the unexpected
- – Being healthy is easier with preventive care
- – Required by Individual Mandate as of 2014
Why should you get a health plan from Anthem Blue Cross?
- – Experience you can count on
- – Health care plans that fit the way you live
- – Online tools to help manage your health care
How to choose the right health insurance plan for you
- – Understand your health care needs
- – Compare options
- – Select a plan and enroll
Anthem Blue Cross and Covered California
Insurance giant Anthem Blue Cross stretched its lead over rival Blue Shield of California in the state’s healthcare-coverage exchange, new data show.
Anthem signed up 223,630 people through Jan. 31, or 31% of California’s exchange market as part of the healthcare law. Anthem is a unit of Indianapolis-based WellPoint Inc., the nation’s second-largest health insurer.
San Francisco insurer Blue Shield of California trails Anthem with a 29% share or 213,646 enrollees.
- Get An Instant Quote, call us at 800-446-2663, or have a Benefits Advisor contact me with Group Plan information based on my individual needs by filling out the form below:
Your data is encrypted with a Comodo SSL Security Certificate